This week, Telegram not only announced that it has reached 700 million users but introduced a premium service ($4.99 per month) so that it can rely on subscriptions and avoid the more contentious ad revenue model.
Telegram is the number one messaging app used in Germany or Brazil (source Statista 2022), and its strong privacy focus appeals to users interested in cryptocurrencies or politics (some leading politicians have even their own Telegram channel).
Telegram for business
LeapXpert has recently extended its capture capabilities with Telegram, now allowing the capture and recording of messages between Telegram users communicating natively on the app.
This is particularly useful for companies who want to enable their employees to continue communicating using the native app without requiring any change in behavior, such as moving communications to enterprise systems.
How does it work?
LeapXpert’s platform captures and records Telegram messages immediately after they are delivered to the recipient. This provides users a native app experience and only requires the employee’s personal number to a provision in the LeapXpert platform.
LeapXpert’s Telegram integration
LeapXpert Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform supports the following Telegram capabilities:
- 1:1 chat, group chat archiving including text, image, video, file, and voice messages
- Supergroup conversation archiving including user adds/removals
- Capture of edited, deleted, or forwarded, replied messages
- Self-onboarding of LeapXpert users to Telegram accounts
- Notification of Data Leakage Protection (DLP) rule violation in 1:1 chats and group chats with enriched metadata in audit logs
- And more
Telegram – Mobile view (Employee)
Telegram – Web view (Employee)
As Telegram usage increases, LeapXpert’s capabilities for this app will continue to grow… Keep posted.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Useful tips and helpful information.
You can unsubscribe at any time - obviously!