LeapXpert, the enterprise-grade responsible business communication platform, provides organizations peace of mind by creating an accessible digital record of all business interactions carried out over mobile messaging applications.
LeapXpert’s Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform (FMOPTM) is an interoperable, mobile-first solution that provides unparalleled visibility into data from instant messaging applications, as well as governance and control. This enables enterprises to embrace a customer-centered approach while maintaining professional conduct and ensuring compliance.
We are proud to have achieved some of the most prestigious awards in the regulatory and fintech industries. And to take it further, we need to find our best teammates!
We are looking for a dedicated Voice Engineer working in a strong technical team and being instrumental in the development and rollout of our VOIP functionalities by working with internal development teams, vendors and partners to achieve the best voice experience to our customers.
You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and work cross-functional teams, to capture requirements, define and prioritize development, testing and rollout of VOIP functionalities.
- Develop services that offer voice call (ivr, voicemail) and voice recording capability.
- Design & implement high availability VoIP platform layer.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Work with in house development teams as well as vendors to ensure timely deliveries satisfying functional and technical requirements.
Your skill and experience
- Knowledge of Real Time Communication Protocols, Technologies (TCP/IP, SIP, RTP, RTCP, TLS, STUN, TURN, WebRTC).
- Experience with Open Source VoIP applications such as Kamailio, FreeSWITCH (knowledge of OpenSIPS, RTPEngine, Asterisk are plus) and open source tools such as Wireshark, sngrep and Homer.
- 4+ years of VoIP software development experience, strong knowledge of Lua or/and Bash. Familiarity with programming in Python or/and Go are a plus.
- Knowledge of standard audio and video codecs, and common issues in media sessions.
- Understanding of security and authentication standard methodologies.
You are looking for
- An awesome job with an attractive remuneration package.
- Hybrid working model with good, comfortable environment and settings.
- Friendly colleagues who support each other to win as a team.
- A flat, product-focused organization and Agile team to let you add your value and ideas to the product and company.
- Opportunities to learn and be trained in applied new technologies and methodologies.
- Facing new and innovative challenges to deliver commercial-grade, world-class product.
- Career growth in multiple directions, based on your preferences and abilities.
- 13th Salary, paid pro-rata, every month to allow more flexible financial plans.
- 18 annual leaves and 1 birthday leaves.
- Full salary on probation.
- Fully social insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Premium Health Care Insurance.
- Annual health check and vaccination.
- Lunch and parking allowances.
- Team building, fun monthly, quarterly activities and so much more fun are waiting for you!
- Relax with Table top foosball, Playstation, Massage Chair in the office.
- Annual Performance Review.
- Attractive career path.
- Flexible working time and place with a hybrid working model.
Feel fit? Come and work at LeapXpert!