LeapXpert, the enterprise-grade responsible business communication platform, provides organizations peace of mind by creating an accessible digital record of all business interactions carried out over mobile messaging applications.
LeapXpert’s Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform (FMOPTM) is an interoperable, mobile-first solution that provides unparalleled visibility into data from instant messaging applications, as well as governance and control. This enables enterprises to embrace a customer-centered approach while maintaining professional conduct and ensuring compliance.
We are proud to have achieved some of the most prestigious awards in the regulatory and fintech industries. And to take it further, we need to find our best teammates!
We are looking for a dedicated Voice Engineer working in a strong technical team and being instrumental in the development and rollout of our VOIP functionalities by working with internal development teams, vendors and partners to achieve the best voice experience to our customers.
You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and work cross-functional teams, to capture requirements, define and prioritize development, testing and rollout of VOIP functionalities.
- Drive Customer Success practice to an assigned customers and contracts, that leads to following outcomes.
- Customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- SLA targets are met on consistent manner.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with key customer stakeholders, act as a advocate in the given field of scope.
- Increase renewal rates, reduce churn and Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption.
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell.
- Enhance and continuous improve customer success practice with key focus in the following.
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle.
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.).
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Customer engagement and management.
- Learn and adopt from best practices in industry.
- Manage customer success activities, including onboarding, training, professional services, customer support, customer success management, renewals, cross-sell/up-sell, and advocacy during the contract period.
- Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success.
- Define operational metrics for team.
- Establish system for tracking metrics.
- Create cadence for review within internal stakeholders.
- Report subset of metrics to executive team regularly.
- Establish and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction by initiating and owning service and/or process improvement programs for achieving business effectiveness and efficiency.
- Team management and Operational Activities.
- Ensure service levels for contracted services are measured, reported, and used to promote a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Support the creation of content and approaches providing a consistent and positive view of the service capabilities and efficient execution of them accordingly.
- Set-up, maintain and support SLA reporting structure for services delivery.
- Report on service performance at regular intervals with the client and within the Company.
- Support definition and changes or regionally owned service delivery processes, coordinate critical incident support activity (escalation management) within the Company and client as required.
- Champion company-wide culture of customer success.
- Align with product around driving product roadmap.
- Interact and support all sales and customer services opportunities as required.
- Provide effective communication to management and other business units as appropriate and necessary.
Your skill and experience
- Past experience in driving customer success practice will be key.
- At least 10 years of work experience in either of the following technologies – Unified Communications,Contact Centre, CRM Software engineering / software implementation projects.
- Demonstration of teamwork ethics and individual success.
- University degree; preferably in Computer Sciences or business.
- Good working knowledge of various cloud solutions, software deployment tools.
- Good understanding of project implementation methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in Financials Software solutions around Compliance will be a strong benefit for the role.
- Industry certifications in TOGAF, PMP, MSFT, AWS, Cisco, Google Technologies will be a plus.
- Excellent communications skills coupled with Strong written and spoken English language skills will be an advantage.
- Past experience working with Product teams, or worked as a change manage would be advantageous for the role.
- Able to perform in fast growing culture and drive the teams for high performance, travel to different locations as needed.
- Chance to work in a friendly and dynamic team environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid/remote work options.
- Bonus based on performance.
- Great medical, dental/vision benefits with 401k plan with company match.
Feel fit? Come and work at LeapXpert!